Thirteen Things I Did Today...
1. Blew a fuse blow drying my hair this morning, and drove around the neighborhood at 7AM looking for my husband who was walking the dog, so he could fix it, as I am clueless.
2. Sat in the sun on the bleachers at school, playing Uno with my 12 year old school day companion, Danny.
3. Ordered Jennifer's cake for her cheerleading birthday party tomorrow.
4. Went to the liquor store to stock up for the family party to follow the cheerleading party tomorrow.
5. Made baked beans.
6. Cleaned out the garden in front of our house.
7. Bought (3) perennials to put in the front garden tomorrow.
8. Cleaned out the cat box. Yuck.
9. Watched Jen's softball game on a sultry, spring evening.
10. Had anxiety for the better part of the early afternoon...annoying.
11. Made a list of last minute things to do tomorrow.
12. Cleaned out the garage gutter.
13. Decided I need to make this list every day, so that when I ask myself at the end of the day, "Where the hell did this day go?" I'll know.
2 comments:
well heck - that list makes me seem awfully lazy!!
OMG,
It's Saturday and my list would consist of using the bathroom and calling for a pizza. Does rolling over in bed count? I think that 10 right there.
Post a Comment